BUSAN SANAI Games
Based in Vancouver, BC. Canada
December 24, 2015
Press / Business contact:
Maruta Escape is a stealth-puzzle game set inside a dystopian clone factory. The game features handcrafted levels with unique visuals, and stealth mechanics designed for short and intense gameplay sessions. Coming soon to iOS and Android.
The development of Maruta Escape began in early 2016. This will be Busan Sanai's first release.
Gameplay Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for BUSAN SANAI Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Finalist, 2016 AFK Game Development Symposium" - 28 April, 2016
- "Official Selection, Very Big Indie Pitch at Pocket Gamer Connects Vancouver 2016" - 28 June, 2016
- "Official Selection, Indie Prize Showcase at Casual Connect USA" - 18 July, 2016
- "Finalist, Google Play Indie Games Festival 2016" - 24 Sept, 2016
- "Top 10 Finalist, 2017 IndiePlus Contest" - 13 Feb, 2017
- "Official Selection, Busan Indie Connect Festival" - 14 Sept, 2017
- "Finalist, Google Play Indie Games Festival 2017" - 23 Sept, 2017
- "Official Selection, GStar Indie Showcase" - 15 Nov, 2017
- "Nominee, SXSW Gamer's Voice Awards: Mobile Category" - 17 Mar, 2018